• Qualified with the British Wheel of Yoga Teaching Diploma in February 2007. Tutored by Danny de Ville, London
• Attended the British Wheel of Yoga Foundation Course in 2004 as a pre-requisite to the Yoga Teaching Diploma
• Safeguarding & Protecting Children Training attended in 2015
• Positive Coaching Scotland for Youngsters Workshop attended in 2015
• Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate held and dated February 2016
• UK Disability Inclusion Training attended in 2016
• Yoga at Schools Training with Michael Chissick attended in 2016
• Membership of the British Wheel of Yoga is subject to completing approx. 15 hours Continued Professional Development (CPD) every year
• Insured Teaching member of the British Wheel of Yoga
• Teaching member of Yoga Scotland
• Tutor with Yoga Scotland on their Aberdeen Yoga Foundation Course – appointed in 2016
• Registered Coach with Aberdeenshire’s Active Schools – appointed in 2016
• I’m also a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, and remain a non-practicing member. This was my professional career up until Yoga became my full time vocation.
The British Wheel of Yoga (BWY) is recognised by Sport England and is the largest Yoga membership organisation in the UK promoting a greater understanding of Yoga and it’s safe practice through experience, education, study and training.
Yoga Scotland is recognised by SportScotland as the Governing Body for Yoga in Scotland and provided opportunities for study, practice and access to education and training.
Yoga at Schools is led by Michael Chissick – one of the pioneers of Children’s Yoga in the UK and a Children’s Yoga Teacher Trainer.
Active Schools is a partnership between SportScotland and all Local Authorities in Scotland to provide children with opportunities to get active and make a positive contribution to their health
My professional teaching membership of the British Wheel of Yoga provides me with Public Liability Insurance Cover to the value of £5M.